2016年2月23日星期二

Creatinine 1.8 six months after Kidney Transplant, what to do?

Patient: I had a kidney transplant 6 months ago. I had a real problem with edema
after the operation. After the surgery, my creatinine was 1.3. For the last couple of months, I was taking 20 mg Lasix daily and was about 15 lbs. over in water, BP was in the 180's and I was short of breath. Finally they increased Lasix to 60mg per day and I feel much better. But the problem is that creatinine increased to 1.8. I am really worried and don’t know what to do. Can you give me some suggestions?
What Are the Adverse Effects of Excessive Creatinine in the Human Body
A: First, I will explain what caused your edema. As you can understand, the transplanted kidney can be recognized as foreign by your body after the transplantation, thus causing chronic repulsion reactions. As a result, filtration function of the transplanted kidneys is impaired, thus causing water and sodium retention and resulting in edema. Your high blood pressure is also related to increased blood volume caused by water retention.
How to Lower Creatinine Level 7.09 With Herbal Treatment
To relieve edema, you are advised to restrict water and salt intake. Usually daily water intake can be 500ml+24-hour urine output. But in this way, if edema and high blood pressure is still very serious, Lasix is also needed so as to decrease risks of high blood pressure. This is the most common as well as conventional treatment for serious edema and high blood pressure.

Alternative to relieve edema is to repair the kidneys.

没有评论:

发表评论

Full Name:

Gender:

Age:

Country:

Email:

Skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Phone Number:

Message: