2016年4月6日星期三

No More Kidney Transplant for Diabetic Patients

Patient: Mrs. Josephine Itana
Age: 52 years old
Country: Papua New Guinea
Diagnosis: Diabetic kidney failure
Just in February this year, Itana was told by her doctor that her kidneys are not performing well and diagnosed as diabetic kidney failure. From that point to March, she was getting worsened progressively. She was losing her weight from 60 to 55kgs, shortness of breath, with high blood sugar and blood pressure. Medication given was only to keep her from the severe pain.
Sufferings from dialysis
Talking of medical treatment for her condition, Itana mentioned:”I had, I was on the dialysis. And I think apart from the normal treatment that I had, I was the dialysis, I should say that’s the most important because it does really relating to the kidney so that dialysis was really suffering when I was serving it, going thru it.” Diet and Treatment for Diabetic Nephropathy Stage 3 with eGFR30
Love for Chinese herbs and prepare to China
I went through the Internet and happen to found this hospital in China in March. When I saw they go through stem cells and Chinese medicine, in my thinking they deal with herbs and I love this herbs. Herbs that have been made in America and has been sent to my country. I bought them in the shops. When I saw that this was this sort of hospital, I was more than prepared to come here. The Connection of Okra in Treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy
Stem cell treatment- “I have never heard of it in entire lifetime”
As is mentioned by Mrs. Josephine Itana husband:” when diagnosed with kidney failure, we have only two options: first one is kidney transplant, which was about to be held in Malaya; second option was again from local practitioner was to get here. Stem cell I have never heard of it in my entire life, and its progress does help a lot of people. Through my wife was able to access to the internet collected all the information why we come here. In fact my local practitioner doctor advised us to come instead of traveling to Malaya for the transplant of the donator.” The Causes and Treatment Principles of Diabetic Nephropathy
Treatment in China
Itana, accompanied by her mother and husband, arrived to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease hospital, China on 9th, March. She received 2 treatments of umbilical cord stem cell and mesenchymal stem cell, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, blood purification, hemoperfusion, hemofiltration, 2 plasma exchange.
After treatments:
“I felt I was back as a 16 year old person”- treatment after stem cells
Improvements begun within first days of the treatment. She would not be relying on the dialysis anymore that was the most notable enhancement to the patient's quality of life.

Itana find the changes inspiringly :”When I had stem cell treatment last week, I felt very energetic and up to now, I felt so strong much much better than I first arrive here. I felt I was back as a 16 year old person, mine is 52 years old now.I am sort of gaining some weight on my face now. I am thinking I am getting the eyesight."

没有评论:

发表评论

Full Name:

Gender:

Age:

Country:

Email:

Skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Phone Number:

Message: